Privacy and security
The website www.feromilano.com (“Site”) is owned by Ferò S.r.l. based in Italy, Via Salvatore Trinchese 118A – 73100 Lecce (“Company”).
This information is intended for all those who interact with the Site, and in particular that they browse (currently no registration is possible);
This information is not provided for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this Site. Ferò S.r.l. will not be responsible in any way for the unlawful processing of your data made by third parties.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code, as well as in accordance with the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the Protection of Personal Data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online in the European Union.
It is possible to access the site without requiring any personal data. However, the computer systems and software used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, due to their very nature, could, through elaborations or associations, allow the identification of the user.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users accessing the Site, URL addresses in the URL of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, etc. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site (such as, in particular, the number of accesses) and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. In this process the processing of directly identifying information is not foreseen.
That said, in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code, we hereby inform you that Ferò S.r.l. will process your personal data for you under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Methods of processing
The processing of personal data concerning you will be mainly carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, according to the methods and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code . In particular, all technical, informatics, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be taken, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is ensured, allowing access to the persons assigned to the treatment by each of them. co-owners or managers designated and instructed by each of the co-owners.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive compared to the type of services rendered.
The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 2. Data Controllers and Managers of the processing of personal data
Data controller of personal data is: Ferò S.r.l. In relation to the personal data provided during the use of the site, with respect to which Ferò S.r.l. plays the role of Owner, you can send all requests and requests related to the processing of your data to the following address:
- Ferò S.r.l., Via Salvatore Trinchese 118A – 73100 Lecce – Italy
Art. 3. Retention of personal data
Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered.
Art. 4. Right to access personal data
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, You have the right, among other things:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain, by the Data Controller:
- indications on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- indication of the identification details of each of the Data Controllers;
- indications about the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as representative appointed in the territory of the state, managers or agents;
- to get:
- updating, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- for to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In this regard, please note that the right of opposition of the person to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in Article. 1, lett. b2) and c) carried out through automated methods of contact (e-mail) also extends to the traditional ones (mail), without prejudice to the possibility for the data subject to exercise this right in part, ie opposing, for example, to sending only promotional communications made using automated tools.
The above rights may be exercised by request to each of the Data Controllers by registered letter, fax or by e-mail to the addresses indicated above in art. 2.
Premise: what are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a small text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet) where it is stored before being transmitted back to that site during a subsequent visit to the site. Cookies are distinct from each other:
- according to the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies for through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase, perform authentications to access restricted areas (cd ” technical cookies “); other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising and / or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (so-called “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use.
On the website www.feromilano.com (“Website”), technical cookies of Ferò s.r.l. but through the site itself, third-party cookies are installed, as described in the table below.
THIRD PARTY TECHNICAL COOKIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE THE USER’S ESTIMATE CONSENT
Cookie Type: Analitycs
Supplier: Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Purpose of the cookie: Third-party cookies, anonymized by the site operator through the _anonymizelp function set up by Google to prevent the storage of information on complete IP addresses. The information used can, therefore, be considered not included in the definition of personal data and the treatment of the same is subtracted from the obligation of the user’s prior consent.